8k/4k TV Receiver
Dual Ter/Sat 4K/8K ISDBS3 Tuner
STN6528 is the number one 8K Terrestrial/Satellite Dual Tuner in the market. The STN6528 can receive Satellite bands and Terrestrial (or cable) bands at the same time, where the satellite tuner receives frequencies up to 3.25 GHz in accordance with Japan’s new ISDB-S3 standard. The STN6528 is performing better than any other Satellite Tuner in the market due to its highly linear wideband RF design and accurate AGC loop design. This tuner supports ISDB-S3/S, DVB-S/S2, ABS-S, DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T/SBTVD, ATSC1.0/3.0, DMB-TH, PAL/SECAM/NTSC, DVB-C/C2, J.83 Annex A/B/C Its applications include high resolution multi channel TV, time-shift high resolution Set-top boxes as well as streaming devices and PCTVs.
- Terrestrial/Cable Tuning Range: 44MHz to 1GHz
- Satellite Tuning Range : 800MHz to 3250MHz
- Programmable Channel Bandwidths: Terrestrial/Cable: 6, 7, and 8 MHz
- Satellite: Programmable Channel Bandwidths from 10 to 80MHz.
- Supports QPSK, 8/16/32APSK
- Small package size of 40-pin 5mm x 5mm QFN
- Internal RF AGC loops with multiple RSSI to manage adjacent channels, interference, and large signals
- 75Ω input
- Power consumption of 450mW for terrestrial operation & 400mW for satellite operation
- AGC gain distribution in baseband for optimal noise/linearity performance.
- ISDB-S3/S (ARIB STD-B44)
- DVB-T/T2 (NORDIG/D-BOOK)
- ISDB-T/SBTVD (ARIB STD-B21/ABNT NBR 15604)
- DMB-TH (GB20600)
- PAL/SECAM/NTSC (EN55020)
- J.83 Annex A/B/C (Open Cable)
- Specifically designed for 8K TV applications.
- 8dB better performance as tested by customers in the field.
- Superior LTE interference mitigation.
- Excellent adjacent channel interference performance.
- Highly linear wideband RF design & accurate AGC loop design.
- The only Narrowband Concurrent IC Tuner in the market that covers both Satellite and Terrestrial/Cable simultaneously.
- Low phase noise design thus receiving up to 32APSK.
- Two tuners on one die replaces 2 chip solutions.
- Receiving up to 6 Terrestrial and Satellite channels at the same time in a 3T/3S configuration.
- Reducing power, cost of BOM and PCB size by at least 50% for 3T/3S applications.