STN93321/STN93240 are complete Total Spectrum Reception (TSR™) SOCs designed for cable gateways based on DOCSIS 3.1/DOCSIS 3.0 standards and coupled with Intel Puma7/Puma6 processors. They include downstream and upstream monitoring which is an important feature immensely helping operators remotely monitor field issues with lower overhead and cost.
The STN93321 has a unique patented architecture, TSR™, that grants the ability to digitize the entire band and consequently deliver up to 32 legacy cable channels and 2 OFDM cable channels at the same time. This is achieved due to the unsurpassed level of integration that includes a very high performance wide band RF front-end, multi-GS/s high resolution Analog-to-Digital Convertor with a complex Digital Signal Processing unit for cable reception.
The upstream path receives high speed data from PUMA 7 and generates up to 204MHz wide band upstream QAM signal using high resolution low spurious high speed Digital to Analog Converter.
- Fully Compliant DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 Cable Solution
- Supporting Downstream (DS) band up to 1.2 GHz and Upstream (US) band up to 204 MHz.
- 32 QAM Legacy channel and 2 192MHz OFDM Channels
- Down Stream and Up Stream Monitoring.
- Integrated NB Tuner.
- Novel high speed ADC with patented Digital Correction Algorithms.
- Wide band highly linear RF design.
- Low power DSP architecture.
- Digital spur removal.
- Multigigabit best in class signal reception.
- Ideal for Cable gateways.
- Upstream and Downstream monitoring to help operators remotely monitor field issues with lower truck roll costs.
- Enables streaming services on multiple devices.